[quake2] in need of assistance

Pedro Almeida niker at netvisao.pt
Sun Jun 22 02:49:02 EDT 2003

Hey, thanks for the flash reply! :)

The thing is, the mouse stops working after ./quake2 segfaults, and I
can't copy paste the console output (making `./quake2 1,2> out` doesn't
work either)

I kinda wrote down the last part of the output, but I'm sure you won't
find it informative :(

########## begin baste
.0.0.0:0 : client_connect

Installation
models/objects/debris2/tIllegal instruction (core dumped)
########## end paste

My XF86Config does not contain such option, and my system appears to be
well configured, in respect to SDL/GLX, because such aplications run
(most of the times) flawlessly .
A copy of my XF86Config file may be found here:

* http://clientes.netvisao.pt/skene/xf

I'm really trying, but this is the best I can give you.

Sincerely appreciated by the attention, Pedro Almeida :)