[quake2] Getting an error when trying to run...

InternetGamer at HunterCo.net InternetGamer at HunterCo.net
Tue Jun 17 08:25:14 EDT 2003

That line was in the file... I commented it out but was still getting problems
every time it would try to run the game in the window (I know- I'm evil
because I didn't write down the error). I was able to pull up the options,
though, change the video mode resolution and fullscreen, and it's running
great now.
Thanks for the help!

On Monday 16 June 2003 07:23 pm, I thought Brendan Burns said something
like...