[quake2] Remember the sources (fwd)

Joshua Barney derewuff at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 18:02:43 EDT 2003

You can download the EraserULTRA source at:

http://www.btinternet.com/~AnthonyJ/EraserULTRA/download.htm

I can't get it to compile though.  I'm clueless on matters of
programming and errors.  Sadly, the Linux binary offered is
non-functional as well.

If someone is able to do something with this I'd be happier than a
fly on a turd!  I've been searching high and low for any bot that'll
run natively under Linux, but have only met dead ends.  Anthony J.,
who is in charge of EraserULTRA, is no longer maintaining Linux
builds, so if someone here has the know-how... hey.  Give it a shot.
=')

~ Joshua, the quiet one