[quake2] Load more pak files...

Karen Pouelle hockeyvixen at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 16 10:22:51 EDT 2003

"Your patch needs some cleanups: superfluous ^M's and whitespaces at the
end of lines." - ./danfe

Aparently that's what happends when the file is ASCII transfered via FTP
(which text files seem to do by default).  I'll try to force a binary
transfer and then attach the file for your ongoing convenience, however I
suspect there's a command that can be entered by you which will remove the
characters. I've mentioned that I'm not a programer several times, so you'll
have to help me to help you if you can not do this yourself.

Karen

=====
http://pretzel.iceware.net/