[quake2] Porting latest Quake2Max to Linux

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Tue Jul 15 00:42:03 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 14:15, Brendan Burns wrote:
> 	* Simply contributing bugs that people feel need fixing is a good way
> to jumpstart development too.
> Thanks,
> --brendan

Only (maybe) bug I have an issue with is that maplist isn't working for
me... everything else seems to work fine. The retexturing and q2max
screenshots look pretty nice, but at the same time I appreciate q2's
speed. The maps are already pretty good looking in q2, it's the figures
and explosions that don't look or move so good.

Though the bots in single-play mode do pretty well. Too bad there's no
option to use them as your skin.

Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...