[quake2] compiling q2 for win32

Brendan Burns brendanburns at attbi.com
Wed Dec 10 12:10:47 EST 2003

Hey,
Windows isn't currently supported (although it should work)  You'll
need to hack the makefile to get rid of that error, there's a bunch of
if ($OS, <foo>) ... endif statements in there, add one for
CYGWIN_NT-5.0 in there, you'll probably also need to set the shared
library type to .dll, etc.  If you get it working feel free to send a
patch...

--brendan