[quake2] Quake 2 - Fedora Core I

Gian Paolo Mureddu thetargos at tutopia.com
Tue Dec 2 12:50:09 EST 2003

Nelson Marques wrote:

> Hi there,
>
>  I've made some changes for the code to compile properly under Fedora
> Core I. No other changes were made. Just got rid of some warning and
> changed a couple of includes, like asm/io.h to sys/io.h.
>
>  Taking this out, so far nothing was changed. You guys want the patch
> or a i386 RPM for Fedora ?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Nelson Marques

I'd rather download the patch than the rpm, because of my custom install
of Quake2 (in other directory rather than /usr/local/share/games, lack
of space :D), that is why I built it from source.

Thanks for the work you've put into this... does this solve the mouse
problem with the glx driver (mouse barely responding)?