Retexturing project update

Karen Pouelle hockeyvixen at
Tue Aug 5 06:21:03 EDT 2003

Thank you everyone who's provided feedback on the retexturing project.  A few
of you even posted in my forum. Sadly, something happened to the database the
forum posts were stored in, so I've moved to another forum:

Since the last update about two weeks ago, I've received 40 to 60 new
textures.  Most recently "AndyDragon" submitted all the "ceil1_*" (those
small lights in the ceiling)

I've updated the pak files (adding a new one for the e3u1 unit) and the
mini-faq.txt.  Downloads are still available at

Anyone interested in mirroring the downloads is welcome - just send me a note
and I'll post the mirror site on the forum I'm now using.  The next update
will be in a week or two, depending on submissions.

Post your free ad now!