[quake2] spark-of-death has a new companion: whitewall-of-death

The One KEA theonekea at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 21:20:45 EDT 2002

Mr. Burns,

--- Brendan Burns <brendanburns at attbi.com> wrote:
> Hmm, that does sound different, I've never noticed that do you have a
> level/directions to reproduce?  Is it only in the Q2Max version?

        Yes, it appears with BUILD_QMAX=YES. I have not tried BUILD_QMAX=NO.
As for directions, load up the first Q2 unit and play steadily for a while;
any interaction could cause the whitewalls to appear. An opening door, a shot
at a Strogg, etc. could trigger it. There really is no obvious way to cause it
except to play until it appears. Sorry :(

The One KEA