[quake2] Solaris packages..

Brendan Burns brendanburns at attbi.com
Fri Sep 6 09:58:07 EDT 2002

Vincent,
I used wget this time (instead of "lynx -source"  The md5sum for the
demo levels matches but the other one doesn't, it gives:
ba6d7dc07abb36aa61e3d16e7ebc6798  iDquake2-release-r0.14.1-sparc.pkg.gz
I don't really think its a problem, just odd...

I changed the file titles as well...

Have a good break. (back to school for me...)
--brendan