[quake2] Good News about the shareware data files..

Vincent S. Cojot coyote at step.polymtl.ca
Thu Sep 5 10:22:57 EDT 2002

Brendan,

I think we need to put this in the main README. Also, if we put download
links on our web page, we need to put a word there. The Solaris packages
don't use loki_step but they have a provision for displaying a big license
page in the user's face/terminal.. I'll modify the package building process
in that manner tomorrow or so..

Ryan: you don't have to worry about your server as long as you don't
distribute CD's of it with the q2 data files on the CD's.

Vincent
(haven't yet heard back from Id in response to my latest e-mail).