[quake2] pics/colormap problem

Sam Halliday fommil at yahoo.ie
Thu Oct 31 14:00:56 EST 2002

"Florian Westphal" <flo.westphal at gmx.net> wrote:
> > and the permissions are correct... anyone got any
> > advice?
> Don't unpak pak0.pak.
:-D i figured that before you posted... my cd looked a
bit different in structure than all the HOWTOS so i
figured maybe i needed to uncompress the pak file. but
the rename to lowercase solved it... btw the unpacker
is from the quakeforge project incase you were
wondering ;-)

also... please ignore my other post, i just realised
from the post from Florian that gamei386.so should be
in the baseq2 directory. i just got a quake2 on the
screen.

im really sorry for bothering you all, im afriad if
there was a manual, i wouldnt have blamed you for
saying RTFM many many times to me... maybe there
shoudl be a quick link on the website to an up to date
HOWTO??

cheers,
Sam
--