[quake2] Full game installer

zakk zakk at timedoctor.org
Mon Oct 14 20:10:42 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-14 at 13:02, Brendan Burns wrote:
> Yeah I think we should do this.
> zakk, what's the easiest way to make this happen so that we don't mess
> up your build process?

I don't want to do this because it is pretty large, and I need to be
able to control the binaries since they get built on the Holy Build Box.
For those that don't know, the holy build box is a special system based
on the one Loki used to create binaries which should work on just about
any system.

> I also noticed that sdlquake2 appears to be hanging sometimes while
> quitting from fullscreen (forcing me to kill it from a terminal)  I'll
> try to look into why thats happening.  If anyone else is experiencing
> that I'd be interested in hearing from them.
>
> Thanks,
> --brendan
I can't even test the sdlquake2 binary since I don't get input with it.
--
-zakk
zakk at timedoctor.org
http://www.icculus.org/lgfaq/