[quake2] quake2-r0.11 and FreeBSD

Dan Naumov jago at telefragged.com
Sat May 11 06:36:26 EDT 2002

On Sat, 11 May 2002 05:05:29 -0400 (EDT)
"Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus at clutteredmind.org> wrote:

The quickest fix is to symlink sdl11-config to sdl-config (although isn't there an SDL 1.2 port for FreeBSD?), since it will save you trouble with building other projects.

Err, as I mentioned in my previous email, I DO have SDL 1.2 installed, namely sdl-1.2.4_1. I've just double-checked and it appears that the file: "/usr/local/bin/sdl11-config" is indeed a part of the sdl-1.2.4_1 package.

I've also checked that it's not just my installation, I asked some people to check their SDL installs and they too, had "sdl11-config" Every other SDL-using thing I've encountered has compiled fine, the only thing that gave me problems was the Quake2 port.

Sincerely,
Dan Naumov