[quake2] Q2 & Nvidia

David Mehrmann jammet at tigress.com
Tue Mar 19 14:34:30 EST 2002

Brendan Burns <brendanburns at attbi.com> meowed:

BB> In the meantime, the basic summary is: you should have Load "extmod"
BB> in your Modules  section of your XFree86 config file,  and make sure
BB> that you aren't disabling extmod or dga anywhere else in the file.

        Did you  receive my  email reply? I've done  this and  the mouse
behaviour wasn't affected (still is  as-is jerky and unresponsive if the
mouse is moved faster than 'very slow').

        Jammet

  )\._.,--....,'``.       Purr,...          JABBER: jammet at amessage.de
 /,   _.. \   _\  (`._ ,. Jammet =)        PGP-key:         0xD574A61D
`._.-(,_..'--(,_..'`-.;.'            Encrypt Email: http://www.gnupg.org