mouse4

Jeremy Brenner jeremy at theedge.net
Wed Mar 6 11:54:55 EST 2002

I'm using the cvs version of quake and have my logitech mouseman optical's
4th button working as such.  In quake when I press the button(unbound) I
get TWO messages saying that mouse4 is unbound.  Then if I bind it of
course on a click it does whatever action TWICE.  If I run xev and check
there it only shows one event for press and then one event for release as
it should be.  Also in quake the second action isn't happening on release,
they both happen on press.  I'm not quite the c hax0r but I'm gonna see if
I can find anything.  Does anybody else have an issue like this??

jeremy