[quake2] I don't think I fixed the wall o' fire...

Mental Mental at NeverLight.com
Fri Jun 28 16:02:22 EDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 03:42:25PM -0400, Brendan Burns wrote:
> Hmm...
> > I've been thinking about this.
> always dangerous ;-)

Relax, its not like I was using BOTH brain cells :)

> > After chasing it around for a while, I've realized I might be going
> > about tracking it down the wrong way.
> >
> > It seems to only happen after a level change. Or 2 after my last round
> > of hacking. This would suggest that we're running into an uninitialized
> > variable of some sort when the level loads.
> I'll look into this some more to see if that's really the case...

Its just a feeling. I only think this might be it because any initial map
I play doesnt seem to do it. I'll do my best to verify this this evening,
but thats how it seems.

Mental (Mental at NeverLight.com)

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
--I forget