[quake2] Performance issue fixed, problem found

Vincent Cojot coyote at step.polymtl.ca
Fri Jun 28 10:41:15 EDT 2002

> Hey guys;
> Also, something I noticed; at the first level, I push the button to go
> down the elevator.  But for some reason, QuakeII doesn't register the
> key release during the load, and I go *RUNNING* out of the elevator.  I
> then promptly die as I'm in the middle of a cluster of machine gunners
> with no cover.

Steve,

Just a question.. What renderer were you using at the time the problem
exhibited itself? Do all of the renderers do that on your Solaris box? I've
just back-ported the fixes for rw_x11.c from Linux to Solaris but if you
were using XIL, I guess that will not do any good until I fix that one
too.. :)
Vincent