[quake2] Q2 Max Working

Brendan Burns brendanburns at attbi.com
Mon Jun 17 17:01:06 EDT 2002

Hey folks,
its really working now!  The fog of blood effect has been found and
fixed Gibs where dropping B.D.O.S.S. (Blood Droplets of Spectacular
Size) which was causing all of that evilness, but its gone now.

Also fixed are the compile errors with Mesa4 which were reported, as
well as the DOS newlines in some files. (I think I got them all...) the
Makefile in CVS has BUILD_QMAX set to NO, so set it to YES before
compiling.

SDL still seems to have some problems with hanging when you quit, I'm
not sure why.

Next up is changing the makefile to build classic-quake2 and
candy-quake2 without changing the BUILD_QMAX variable, and then figure
out why rogue and xantrix won't compile...

problems, ?? let me know.

(and a special thanks and kudos to Greg Gilbert and Ryan Gordon for the
donation of GeForce2 to replace my beleagured Mach64)

--brendan