[quake2] quake2 eye candy question

Brendan Burns brendanburns at attbi.com
Thu Jun 13 12:07:39 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 11:36, Jeremy Brenner wrote:
> > If I can even do it. The codebase is pretty
> > forked from this one. This is prooving to be a challenge so expect it
> > to take me a while :)
> >

> > --
> > Mental (Mental at NeverLight.com)
>
> I'm not trying to volunteer any of the l33t h4x0rs working on this
> project, but might you wan't to pass the torch?  Is this code freely
> available?

I downloaded the source and started looking at it, I've got it about halfway built
at this point, and it's not going too badly, so I'll keep plowing along
trying to get it to work, he who commits first wins... ;-)

I do really appreciate the work that is going into this from all sides.

Sounding off on the many vs. few renderers option, I have to strongly
agree with the more options are good side of the discussion.  Especially
now that we have an installer, people who just want to play can install
and play, but its always good to give people choice!

--brendan