[quake2] Installer

zakk zakk at timedoctor.org
Wed Jun 12 21:42:17 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 20:35, Matthew Arnold wrote:
> Since I asked for it in my review earlier this year, I thought I'd
> test the installer. It seems to work fine. The only problem was that
> it couldn't detect that my CD was mounted, even though it was. After
> that it appeared to check all the devices until it found it. Other
> than that, it worked fine. I also got this error, but it didn't seem
> to affect anything:
Regarding the mounting thing; this was what I was talking about with the
retry. I'm not a coder so I can't fix this, however, the loki_setup list
is aware of it, and will hopefully help me get this working without the
retry.
> Gtk-WARNING **: GModule initialization check failed: Gtk+ version too
> old (micro mismatch)
>
> FWIW, I'm running Red Hat 7.3.
>
> One minor nitpick: the screenshot on the installer seems to be rather
> dark. One request: can you get it to install the CTF stuff too, at
> least optionally?
I plan to get all the available 'mods' in the installer asap, just
wanted to get something up people can test. At the moment, the mission
packs won't compile.

--
-zakk
zakk at timedoctor.org