[quake2] Same old mouse problem ...

Mental mental at neverlight.com
Wed Jun 12 19:40:54 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 18:27, David Mehrmann wrote:
>         Maybe some  new readers are  here to  help me with  this problem
> which has  been there since the  first ever binary I  compiled from this
> quake2 project:
>
>         Irregular Jerky Mouse behaviour

Forgive me for asking, but whats handling the input? What vid_ref are
you using? gl or glx? Is gpm being used for input, that has some weird
settings for acceleration.

I'm using a usb mouse and the glx renderer and have no issues like you
describe. However, when I had a voodoo2 and was using svgalib/mesa, gpm
would break stuff.

what kind of mouse is it?

sorry if ths has all been asked before.

--

Mental (Mental at NeverLight.com)

My house is on the median strip of a highway.  You don't really
notice, except I have to leave the driveway doing 60 MPH.
--Steven Wright

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/Mental.asc