[quake2] quake2 eye candy question

brendanburns at attbi.com brendanburns at attbi.com
Wed Jun 12 10:06:52 EDT 2002

Vincent,
Vis a vis the unified X event stuff, basically, rw_x11
and gl_glx.c share a bunch of the same code for getting,
interpreting, etc X events.  I've started (and will
continue) to merge them all into a single file (something
like x_in.c) and then both the softx and glx drivers
will use those functions.  That means that any changes
that are necassary for x events only need to be done in
one place.  I don't know how compatible the linux and
solaris x headers are, but solaris might be able to take
advantage of this as well.

let me know if you think this could cause you problems...

Thanks,
brendan