[quake2] quake2 eye candy question

brendanburns at attbi.com brendanburns at attbi.com
Wed Jun 12 09:11:14 EDT 2002

My thought was that the glx eye-candy stuff would be
added as either a seperate video mode (ref_candyGLX?) or
be flippable with a flag in the Makefile.  I definately
understand the desire to maintain the look and feel of
the original and I'll make sure that happens.

vis a vis autoconf, I've been looking at the Makefile for
a while now thinking "jeez, we really need to go to
autoconf"  and then thinking "jeez, I've got a lot of
Real Work (tm) to do"  so the short answer is, Ryan if
you want to do the autoconf work I will definately use it
and be massively grateful to boot!

Thanks all...
brendan