[quake2] Does anyone have the win32 missionpack cds?

Jamie Wilkinson jaq at quakeforge.net
Wed Jul 17 01:25:29 EDT 2002

This one time, at band camp, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
>This one time, at band camp, zakk wrote:
>>To do the installer right, I need to know the volume name/label.
>>You can get it by inserting the cd and typing 'volname' at the prompt.
>
>willow% volname
>Quake2

Apologies, I misread, and stuck in my Q2 cd instead of the missionpack.

Unfortunately, I only have the missionpack cds branded with the Tux logo,
with the RPMs on them.

This one disc has both the missionpacks on them.

willow% volname
Q2Mission

--
jaq at spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg

Oooh, I'm vibrating!  That'd be my sister.
        -- Craige McWhirter in Melbourne.