[q2x] OT: Lua questions

Brian Hook hook_l at pyrogon.com
Thu Jan 22 14:53:27 EST 2004

> do get an error... Bah, that isn't in the wiki tutorial yet!

The more I try to use Lua, the more pissed I get at the documentation
=( It's like Luiz and Roberto et. al. just don't give a shit about
encouraging people to use their stuff, it drives me up a fucking wall.

It would take someone maybe a full day to write a decent introduction
to Lua that didn't get side tracked into too many details, yet they
haven't taken the time to do it, and I'm sorry, relying on the
community for this is just wrong.

cf. my article at www.bookofhook.com on "Tips for Open Source
Developers" for more =)

Brian