[q2x] DORIS (GLUI)

Nick Trout nicktrout at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 13 02:44:53 EDT 2004

> Anyway, if we get 5.0.2 and GLUI in there, I'll grab the CVS version
(is there info on how to do this somewhere?) and start haxoring big
time changes =)
I'm pretty sure I'd take a big ass sledgehammer to GLUI...

I've put GLUI in CVS. I said I might pass zips of the altered GLUI back to
the new maintainer. It would be nice to tidy up the C++ ness of it as it's a
bit scrappy.

> Oh, I've added _TRACEBACK to reportError.
>It doesn't make a difference.  I'm not sure what the deal is with
that, but right now when I crash out due to a typo (of course), I get
nothing printed out, ever.  I'm wondering if there's some interaction
with your atexits() or cleanup functions?

Are you calling _TRACEBACK (== debug.trackback) or setting it as your error
fn? You're supposed to call it (as in doris.cpp CVS). _ALERT is called when
there is an error, but you call _TRACEBACK to get the stack when you get the
error.

Nick