[q2x] Small update

Brian Hook hook_l at pyrogon.com
Sun Nov 2 17:29:30 EST 2003

> Could we make the naming a little more intuitive?

Yeah, I hear you, I'm just leery of changing too much away from the
standard convention in place.  And I still get confused as hell as
well when looking at stuff!

At the very least I think qcommon and qshared need to be split into
gamecommon and enginecommon with appropriate GC_ and EC_ prefixes.
I'll look into doing this "soon" =)

> I've got latest CVS and I can't load anything! I'm using a Q2 demo
> for resources, and the exe for that runs fine on its own.

I don't think this works with Q2 demo resources, I believe you'll need
the full game resources =/

I haven't encountered any other problems other than it reports it
can't load some resources, but it still runs fine.

Brian