Alive

Dan Olson theoddone33 at linuxgames.com
Sun Jun 1 02:23:35 EDT 2003

Hi, I'm alive. My outgoing mail has been broken recently.  I've been
following the discussion loosely but my work on Q2X has been hindered.

Nick, your help is welcome on the Lua end when things get going.  I've
already converted one file:
http://www.icculus.org/~theoddone33/files/g_items.lua

However, things need to get a little more stable before Lua stuff starts
getting done, and I guess the stuff that needs to get done before that
is waiting on me.  I'll try to find some time to throw at Q2X soon, but
no guarantees; I have two other projects of higher priority to work on
as well.

--
Dan Olson