[q2x] Refactorization

Nick Trout nick at rockstarvancouver.com
Tue Dec 9 20:20:21 EST 2003

> > Great. I'll try and build that sometime soon.
>
> Cool, let me know how it goes.

Okay I got latest on Sunday and rebuilt but I'm still getting a load of
errors trying to play the Q2 demo. I managed to get past the incorrect
server version problem by avoiding the recorded demo but then I still
get bad tga errors.

I'm trying with command line args (from memory :/):

	+gamedir <mypath> +set developer 1 +gamemap base

If you wanted to play the demo with this code base what command line
args would you use please? Perhaps it's just my ignorance?

Nick