[pyddr-discuss] new release

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Sun Nov 1 16:52:27 EST 2009

Hello all and Pavel,

What are we waiting for a new Pydance release?

I tihnk that last thing was Windows and Mac testing. Since nobody is
able to do it in a short time (I mean, less than months) I proposed to
release the Linux release and after that when time and testers permit
the Windows and Mac.

Any objection?

Something that we could do to do it?

New release would include:
http://icculus.org/pipermail/pyddr-devel/2008-December/000119.html

i18n support in Pydance, Catalan translation and sound fixes (following
the Changelog since december 2008, maybe something else too)

We have been using Pydance in Catalan for different events without major
problems in Pydance.

Cheers,

--
Carles Pina i Estany