Pydance in the newspaper

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Tue Aug 26 14:13:21 EDT 2008

Hi all,

As some people knows, Catux LUG (http://www.catux.org) added i18n
support in pydance (not in the mainstream yet) and translated to
Catalan (also the voices, testing...)

During last two weeks we have had some  "Summer University". I haven't
been there (it was in north-Catalunya/south-France) but some of my mates
went there and they have been interviewed by some radios (I think) and
three newspapers, reggarding Pydance in Catalan :-)

One newspaper is a very small newspaper of that university/region, I
don't know if has been published.

Other newspaper (La Vanguardia) we don't know anything about it. Is one
of the top-2 newspapers in Catalunya, I think.

Third newspaper (main Catalan newspaper) published the interview and you
can see it here:
http://paper.avui.cat/article/societat/137300/ball/multimedia/amb/la/c.html

In Catalan, but alaways funny to read some things :-)

(Buf, I see some mistake there :-D but doesn't matter...)

So thanks to everybody who contributed,

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x17756391
	http://pinux.info