How to get the current experimental version.

Frank Foeth foeth01 at orange.nl
Wed Jan 17 07:06:40 EST 2007

Hallo,

I'm sorry to write this just a week after joining, but I got stuck.

I recently expanded songselect.py from version 1.0.3 with level sorting
and I would like to upload it. However, I got bogged down.

* How do I really get the latest experimental version?

What I did:
Following the website's download section I tried:
svn co http://kai.vm.bytemark.co.uk/svn/pydance/trunk/pydance
However, the version seems to be 1.0.1 (At least, that is what the
pydance.py file 'VERSION =' statement says)
Next try:
svn co http://kai.vm.bytemark.co.uk/svn/pydance/branches/1.0.x/pydance
Similar result.
After rummaging around a bit I also tried:
svn co http://kai.vm.bytemark.co.uk/svn/pydance/releases/pydance-1.0.3
This at least gives me a 1.0.3 version, however I wouldn't want to
upload anything to a release branch. Hence the question above.

Yours,
Frank Foeth