[pyddr-discuss] Mac OSX fixing

Daniel Lindsley cowz at snow-wolf.net
Sun May 8 20:56:18 EDT 2005

Majestic TreeFrog,

     I e-mailed Joe Wreschnig (current maintainer) about this several
weeks ago. He said it has not worked since 10.3 came out due to
something Apple changed and that no one helped him with so he gave up.
     I am a coder and would equally like to get PyDance (and PyGame)
working on Mac OS X. I finsh school in a week or two and expect to
begin working on it then.
     May I contact you for testing purposes in the future?

Daniel Lindsley