[pyddr-discuss] PyDance

- drive - drift - dream - shannyk at mac.com
Sat Mar 19 16:57:36 EST 2005

On 18-Mar-05, at 8:10 PM, Glen wrote:

> I am having problems with the MacOS X version of the game PyDance.
> Every time I try to run the program, the program appears in the dock
> for a couple seconds and then quits (appears to start loading but
> quits before  it finishes). I have installed the pygame / PyOpenGL
> kitchensink distribution and Vison Egg. I have also been able to run
> some of the Vision Egg demos (haven't tried them all) although the
> only way to quit pygame afterward is to force quit it. I am currently
> running MacOS X 10.3.8. Any idea what the problem might be?

Only known workaround is run it from the source code.  It'll take a lot
longer than normal to start up, but it should.

Stupidity is not a handicap...park elsewhere!
AIM:  AnotherTrinity

Craziness, aardvarks, and cesspools of fabric softener...
http://tinyurl.com/5un9w
http://www.livejournal.com/users/shannyk/