PyDance

Glen 53effie at rogers.com
Fri Mar 18 20:10:27 EST 2005

Hi Folks,

I am having problems with the MacOS X version of the game PyDance.
Every time I try to run the program, the program appears in the dock
for a couple seconds and then quits (appears to start loading but
quits before  it finishes). I have installed the pygame / PyOpenGL
kitchensink distribution and Vison Egg. I have also been able to run
some of the Vision Egg demos (haven't tried them all) although the
only way to quit pygame afterward is to force quit it. I am currently
running MacOS X 10.3.8. Any idea what the problem might be?
--

Thank you for your time.

Glen Mead - 53effie at rogers.com
---
http://www.glenmead.com
Animation and Multimedia
---
2D & 3D Animation - Web Sites - DVD - CD-ROM - PowerPoint