[pyddr-discuss] Stupid Panther questions...

theGREENzebra tgz at orotech.net
Thu Mar 3 03:44:37 EST 2005

> Since we are talking about stupid questions. I have a stupid question. Pydance works beautifully for me. mp3s work great.Backgrounds? yep. Banners? yep yep. However the arrows are reversed. Yes the arrows are reversed. 4th notes register as 8th notes so every song is kinda boned, and backwards. All of my .sm files work only in this same way. This is my only problem. Period. I hate Stepmania WITH A PASSION. I have even offered to donate once this problem is resolved. I have yet to get an answer (most of the time when you offer people money they become your friend. Of course till the scratch dries up :) ) At any rate I am using win2k, 2ghz processor etc etc etc. good power is what im trying to say. ANY help on this matter is welcome. I have to idea how to use IDLE.

Have you tried the DWIs, if included, that come with the same song? All of
the .SM files I have seem to work fine. Can you put a sample somewhere for
us to grab so we can try it?

Your frustration with support is not unheard, but neither Joe nor I are in a
position to support pydance, presently, even if there's money involved
(well, I can't speak for Joe, but I'm guessing it applies). So, please don't
think it's just you, but please do be patient once you supply a sample, if
you can.

*  http://clickass.org  *  ICQ# 1107012  *  AIM/Yahoo: theGREENzebra *
-----GEEK CODE 3.12-----
GCM/CS/IT/MU d? s: a24 C++++ UL++++ P+ L+++>$ E---- W++ N+ o K- w---$ O- M
V-- PS+ PE Y+ PGP- t++(+++) 5- X R tv(+) b+(-) DI+++ D+ G++ e h++ r+(---) y+
UF*++