Hi, my name is apparently Total Newbie.

Daniel Lindsley cowz at snow-wolf.net
Sun Apr 3 23:19:24 EDT 2005

OS: Mac OS X 10.3.8
Proc: G4 933Mhz
RAM: 640Mb
Python: 2.3a2+
py-kitchen-sink-8Mar2003 installed.

	I am trying to get PyDance running on my iBook G4 (as listed above). I
had no issues getting the py-KitchenSink installed nor the download of
pyDance and pulling it out of the .dmg. I downloaded the "ForkBomb"
training song and all of it's files (.ogg, .dance, the bg & the
banner). I've reviewed the manual several times and searched as
extensively on Google as I can.
	My problem is that when I launch PyDance, it seems to begin to start
then bombs out. Launching it from the command line yields no error
messages. What I assume is my issue is that I have the song files in
the wrong place. However, I've tried placing all of the aforementioned
song files in /Applications/PyDance/songs/, in ~/.pydance/songs/ and in
~/Library/Preferences/pyDance/ as mentioned by the manual. None of
these yield any difference in the launch of pyDance. Am I missing a
config file? Placing these files in the wrong place? Something else?
	I do not appear to intially have a pydance.cfg. Creating one does not
seem to help the problem either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Daniel