[pyddr-discuss] Andamiro Pump Pads

Joe Wreschnig piman at debian.org
Sun Oct 10 20:15:04 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-09 at 19:10, Yuffie Kisaragi wrote:
> I've just got my hands on PyDance and I'l loving it .. I have access to both a set of PS2 DDR pads and a set of AM Pump pads ... but PyDance doesn't want to talk to either of them :(  I have a blue dingle that I bought for the PS2 that maps buttons as far as I know, and the Pump pads are already USB .. Did I miss a step somewhere?

Make sure you've mapped the buttons on the pads ("Map Keys" on the
pydance main menu). The Andamiro pads might be detected as a keyboard
rather than a joystick, so be sure to try both.

If the Andamiro pads still don't work, you may need to buy a USB->PS/2
(not Playstation 2) adapter. Andamiro's pads are weird, and are sort of
like a keyboard, but not really. They turn more keyboardy when you use
the adapter.
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman at debian.org>