Hi there! (And manual.html error.)

William McDuff wmcduff at mac.com
Tue May 18 16:32:32 EDT 2004

Will McDuff here, just getting into pyDance, from Victoria, BC where I
do my DDR at Johnny Zee's, but am looking to do a bit at home too, in
the near future.

Just noticed an error in the manual.html page, under Lyrics.  The text
reads that "The format of each line is, an integer, a float, and then a
string.", while the code beneath reads:

LYRICS
1.0 1 I will be displayed 1 second into the song.
2.0 2 Two seconds in and elsewhere on the screen!
3.0 1 I'll cover up the first lyric since we're on the same channel.
end

...which is float, integer, string.

Yay, contribution!  Now, I have to try to create a .dance file...

WM