[pyddr-discuss] xbox mat

theGREENzebra tgz at orotech.net
Fri Mar 26 17:40:34 EST 2004

>>but stepping on the mat does nothing and I'm stuck at the menu.
>
> I had a different pad with a similar problem. I used the keyboard to
> navigate to the key configuration area and reset all the keys there.

Yeah. Keyboard to Map Keys, the second option in the menu.

The only thing that could possibly screw you up is there is a column for
keypresses and a column for joystick presses for each column of buttons.
Make sure you're in the right one.

You can not press a joystick button after hitting enter in the "keyboard"
column for obvious reasons.

*  http://clickass.org  *  ICQ# 1107012  *  AIM/Yahoo: theGREENzebra *
-----GEEK CODE 3.12-----
GCM/CS/IT/MU d? s: a24 C++++ UL++++ P+ L+++>$ E---- W++ N+ o K- w---$ O- M
V-- PS+ PE Y+ PGP- t++(+++) 5- X R tv(+) b+(-) DI+++ D+ G++ e h++ r+(---) y+
UF*++