[pyddr-discuss] pyddr 0.9.0 not working in OS 10.3.2

Jensen Gelfond soulatrium at mac.com
Mon Mar 1 12:01:26 EST 2004

OK, so I finally had time to go to the visionegg page (
http://www.visionegg.org/install-macosx-details.html ) (by the time I
got there they had specific instructions for Panther, so I followed
those) and did all of the installations, etc through the package
manager (it all went seemingly flawlessly).  So I did all of that,
restarted the computer for good measure, and pydance is still giving me
the same error on launch( RegisterProcess failed (error = -50) ).  To
refresh you, the first thing I did when I installed pydance for the
first time was install the kitchen sink.  That didn't work, so then I
did the vision egg thing.  So, I'm ready to do whatever else I have to
to get this working.
I'm beginning to wonder if maybe the pygame kitchen sink messed up my
python install since what I think you were telling me is that it
installs older libraries..anyway, that's purely speculation since I
have no idea how all of this stuff works.  Any help?

Jensen