[pyddr-discuss] Juddery arrows

David Bellows bfootdav at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 28 18:20:58 EDT 2004

I also have the arrow problem so here is my data.  Debian, 2.2.23
kernel, OSS, SB Live!, NVIDIA (with their driver), 1GHz K-7, 256MB Ram.
  All my other games run just fine.  I don't know what other python
based games I might have installed to see if it is related to python (I
do have psyco installed).  I normally run KDE but I also tried it on a
naked X-session (xinit) both windowed and fullscreen (around 60 fps) and
the result was the same. Pydance is still playable it's just that the
arrows have that slight hitch to them.  I noticed this once before in an
earlier version and then it went away and now it's back.  Unfortunately
I don't remember what versions those were.

Dave