OSX.3

Phil Earvolino earvolip at wilmette39.org
Wed Jul 21 17:19:32 EDT 2004

I am having problems launching pydance in Mac OS 10.3.  is this not
currently supported?

i have searched through the FAQ's but i can't seem to find help on
correct placement of the song and step files (this is for OS 10.2 which
*is* successfully launching).  I have tried all suspects i can think
of; I can not locate the paths which the manual directs me to and the
pydance warning screen (can't find any song files) is cut off, so i
can't glean any info from there, either.  i'm sorry if i'm overlooking
something simple....

thank you.

phil