[pyddr-discuss] pyddr 0.9.0 not working in OS 10.3.2

Jensen Gelfond soulatrium at mac.com
Thu Feb 12 09:47:51 EST 2004

Isn't this all stuff that the py_kitchensink installs for me already?
And is that a current installation?  Just wondering, cuz I'm a little
worried that by doing all of this mucking about I'll do something to my
computer...(I've never used Python before so maybe assuage that fear).
Also, I see that the new 0.9.1 release is out of pydance but not for
mac....could that possible solve my problems once the mac version is
out?

Jensen