pydance 0.9.1

Joe Wreschnig piman at debian.org
Thu Feb 12 00:40:15 EST 2004

Hot on the tails (well, sort of; a week later) of pydance 0.9.0 comes
the next version. At this point features are frozen (commas in scores
again, was the last one I wanted to add). Other than that, this release
fixes a lot of crashes.

I fully expect to find a few more last-minute bugs in this release, but
barring anything very strange, 0.9.2 will be the first 1.0 release
candidate.

The biggest change is not even in the download; the official users'
manual is now on the website at http://icculus.org/pyddr/manual.php.
Hopefully between this and the FAQ, we've got everything about how to
use (and debug) pydance covered.

http://icculus.org/pyddr/get.php
http://icculus.org/pyddr/pydance-0.9.1.tar.gz
http://icculus.org/pyddr/pydance-0.9.1.tar.gz.sig
http://icculus.org/pyddr/pydance-0.9.1.zip
http://icculus.org/pyddr/pydance-0.9.1.zip.sig

Debian packages on their way tomorrow, because I'm tired tonight.

0.9.1 - This release is dedicated to Gentoo bug #35890.
+ Display the average time off (in milliseconds) when grading.
+ Page up and page down work again; they are back left and back right
  on the pad.
+ The manual now includes instructions for step and theme making, as
  well as a table of contents.
* Don't crash sometimes on slower systems when failing.
* Commas (or periods) are displayed on the grading screen in the score
  again.
* Fix a rare mixer-related crash.
* Load DWIs with subtitles in courses correctly again.
* Fix crash taking screenshots of the grading screen.
* Many smaller bugfixes from many people. Thanks, everyone.
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman at debian.org>