pyddr 0.9.0 not working in OS 10.3.2

Jensen Gelfond soulatrium at mac.com
Wed Feb 11 22:50:45 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm new to pyddr but thought that I would try it out on my Mac since I
love DDR in the arcade but don't have a PS2 to play it on at home.  But
unfortunately it isn't working for me.  When I open the program it
bounces a few times and then disappears from the dock.  The only clue I
have is "RegisterProcess failed (error = -50)" which appears in my
console.

Here's how I installed the program.  I have OS 10.3.2 on an iMac 700
CDRW flat panel with 640 megs ram.
I installed the py_kitchensink_8Mar2003.dmg (ran the installation
process) and then restarted my computer.  I then moved the contents of
pyDance-0.9.0.dmg to a new folder on my hard drive and then downloaded
all 3 of the songs on the pydance website (all 3 or 4 files for each
song) and put them in a "songs" folder in my pydance folder.
Anyway....it doesn't work!  Please tell me what I need to do to get
this running on my computer!  Thank you!

Jensen