[pyddr-discuss] Another set of crashes

Joe Wreschnig piman at debian.org
Wed Feb 11 02:27:36 EST 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 12:41, Andrea Landaker wrote:
> > Are you playing with jumps turned off?
> >
> > (If so, I just fixed it. If not, I just fixed another bug that results
> > in the same crash.)
>
> Yeah, I'm pregnant, so I'm trying to go for a more low-impact workout, and no
> jumps does that pretty well.  :-)
>
> Wow, that was the fastest bugfix I've ever seen.  Thanks so much!

I just thought you might like to know -- I think you found the oldest
bug in pydance. The same problem exists when 'little' and holds interact
poorly, which has been possible since November of 2002. (This was, in
fact, around the time I first started using pydance; I didn't even look
at the code until two months later.)
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman at debian.org>