[pyddr-discuss] 2.6 Kernel

Joe Wreschnig piman at debian.org
Wed Feb 4 12:35:08 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 08:22, Ed Anderson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has the ddrmat kernel module been tested on the new 2.6 kernels?
> If it doesn't work, I'd be willing to try and port it to 2.6 for you all.
>
> I just subscribed to the list, so hopefully someone hasn't already
> mentioned this.

Although the 0.9 version definitely doesn't work, Tom Grimes did some
work porting it to 2.6 which is available in my Subversion repository.

http://kai.vm.bytemark.co.uk/~piman/viewsvn.cgi/ddrmat/root.tar.gz?view=tar

I haven't had time to test it fully yet, but I've heard from several
other people that it's working, and I'll likely release it sometime
between now and pydance 1.0.
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman at debian.org>