[pyddr-discuss] Pyddr 0.6.3 for Mac OS X

John Bafford dshadow at zort.net
Thu May 29 09:28:52 EDT 2003

That's a bit my fault; I haven't had time yet to put together the 0.6.3
Mac OS X package. I'll try and get that done this weekend.

0.6.3 does in fact work with Mac OS X. If you're comfortable with the
command line, I can walk you through making the few changes required to
make it work. Otherwise, please be patient, and I'll get the Mac OS X
package updated as soon as I have time.

-John

--
John Bafford